Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

13 Treasures (13 Treasures #1) by Ethan Dempsey

High school senior Evan Snowden loves his eccentric grandfather more than anything. Grandpa Kent is an adventurer, a man who seeks to answer history's greatest mysteries. To Evan his a man of wonderful stories. And it's these stories that have enthralled and captivated Evan for years. 
But a vicious attack on his grandfather plunges Evan and his best friend, Charlie, into a world of intrigue, danger, and discovery. A world that Evan has only known in the words of his grandfather's stories.

It was amazing! I loved it, it was fun, sort of short, but full of action and adventure. At one point, it almost made me cry. A little cussing, but well worth the fun adventure. Kind of reminded me of a teenage National Treasure… that could be just me though, I love movies.. anyway, it was really good! I recommend it, especially if your looking for a quick, but fantastic read. I loved Evan’s thoughts, not many novels are from a guys perspective and if they are, they don’t usually have their thoughts. I loved that it proves that boys have emotions (a lot of novels really ignore that side of them.) I definitely recommend this series. Ethan has lowered the kindle price just for you guys! It won’t last forever though, so I suggest you get it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment