Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Celebrate

Wow, I just got the ‘Catching Fire’ review up. I can’t believe it waited for 8 days. In my book, that was WAY too long to wait. Unfortunately my wrist isn’t totally better. I’m still not allowed to use it that much. On the bright side, I got tons of reading done! Here is what I read over my ‘break’
Unwind
The Warrior Heir
Beastly
Quantum Prophecy
The Wizard Heir
The Dragon Heir
The Body Finder
I am working on reading “Maze Runner” and “Eric the First”

I have a neat surprise for Friday. The author of ‘Eric the First’ asked if I would review his book, I said yes. Of course, the book was written with the target audience of young teenage boys, so I after I read ‘The Body Finder’ I thought of maybe doing a special for the American Thanksgiving Holiday. I will do two reviews on Friday; one review just for the guys and one review just for the girls. I think it will work out ok, but when the living room got painted, everything got rearranged and I can’t find ‘Eric the First’ for the life of me. Nevertheless it is my goal to do that special for the holiday. Ironically, ‘The Body Finder’ is the chick flick in writing. Another example of don’t judge a book by its cover....or rather..its title.

Happy Reading,
ReviewerRachel

No comments:

Post a Comment